Hey y’all. These are my monthly favorites and it gets a little random. Let’s get started! :)
I’m currently obsessed with:
1. My nails. I recently just took off my acrylic nails (may they rest in peace, they were beautiful) and I completely forgot how much I loved painting and taking care of my nails. I have painted them about 4 times in the past week, and I am LOVING that option even though I do miss my claws.
2. Neutrogena’s Morning Burst face wash. I have the one without the exfoliating beads in it and I must say, my new routine is killing it. I can honestly say that while using this, I have only had one pimple in the past two months. YES! I use this twice daily and it’s gentle enough to not dry me out. LOVE.
3. Equate Facial Serum. I have eczema, so my skin is super dry just because it wants to be. I’ve tried every lotion and moisturizer that the dermatologist has suggested and honestly, nothing truly worked. Someone told me about Olay’s regenerist face serum so I went to the store to get it. That stuff was expensive, especially for something I wasn’t sure I’d like so I went ahead and got Equate’s version of it (thank you WalMart) instead and I fell in love. I apply this at least twice a day and I’ve noticed a huge difference in my skin. Not only does it feel amazing but my makeup goes on a lot better as well! Win!
4. Morning Star roasted garlic and quinoa patties. I’m a pescatarian so I’ve been on the hunt for a good replacement burger; this is one of my favorites. This with your favorite burger toppings in a lettuce wrap is just phenomenal.
5. Vampire Diaries. I know. I’m SO late to this series but I randomly started watching it when I was up early on my day off and I’m kind of obsessed. Stefan (Paul Wesley) and his brooding stare can talk vampire to me any day.
6. Royal Revolt II. Ask any one around me and they’ll tell you, I’m addicted to this game. I play it on my iPhone ALL DAY. It is so addicting. Download it, it’s free. I’m also a fan of the original Royal Revolt as well. I just love games like this!
7. Pilot G-2 pens. Hands down my favorite pen. Flow is consistent and it’s a thicker line. Love.
8. Theorie hair serum. I got this in my Ipsy bag last month and at first, I hated it. Like, REALLY hated it. I received a sample size and it took FOREVER for the serum to come out but as I continued using it, it started coming out easier. I really really like this product for my hair. Most of the time my hair just soaks up any serum and I can’t tell a difference but with this, my hair feel fantastic! I’m sure it helps that I haven’t really used heat on my hair that often, but hey, it’s summer!
9. Maybelline’s Lash Sensational and Lash Discovery mascaras. Love these two products. My lashes are REALLY short, but they are naturally curled and extremely dark. I need something that gives it volume without looking too spidery. I use the Lash Sensational on my top lashes and pack it on, I’m talking 3 or 4 coats of it. I use the Lash Discovery to separate my top lashes and to put mascara on my extremely short bottom lashes. My favorite combo as of right now!
10. Aerology Wedge Comfort Slingback Sandals. I found these when I was looking for summer sandals for work at Shoe Carnival. I’m really picky about sandals because I know my feet and what they’ll like so I ended up not finding any BUT I did find these gems. I bought them in a nude color (hello, matches everything) because I wanted to make sure I’d really like them. I love them. They’re prefect work wedges. I love heels but with the floors where I work, they’re a little troublesome unless they have a thicker heel. These are a professional height and still offer adequate support. Love, love, love!
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Until next time,
I'm Tory, the creator behind The Barmy Fox. My current loves