I know I’m REALLY late on this but here are my June Monthly Favorites! J
1. My friends. I know that this is sort of an always favorite type of thing but I’ve realized that I have made some AMAZING friends this year and for that, I’m eternally grateful.
2. Starbucks Iced Espresso Caffe Mocha. This thing really gets me through the week. It’s so much easier than making a hot coffee and waiting for it to cool and it’s much cheaper than buying a coffee each day. I mix it with a little bit of soy milk and ice. Yes, yes yes!
3. Ann Taylor Factory Outlet. Seriously. I have been trying to upgrade my wardrobe to be more professional but I find that I don’t fit in women’s clothing very well. Petites work but not many stores carry things that are in my price range and are cute. I have spent SO much here in the last month but I have saved five times as much. This store has the largest petite section I have seen thus far.
4. Bath and Body Work’s Stress Relief line. I use their hand sanitizer constantly. Actually, it’s the only one I buy. I’ve recently started using my lotion from this line that I purchased months ago and I remembered how much I love it. The smell completely relaxes me.
5. Lush’s Mask of Magniminty. Such a great mask. It’s all natural and it smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream, need I say more?
6. Fossil’s 1954 perfume. I found this gem when I went to Carolina Premium Outlets when Tory was in town and fell in love. It’s in this cute glass bottle with a wooden cap, adorable! She bought this in secret when I was grabbing us coffee and gifted it to me before she left. SO happy. J
7. Front/back earrings. I have no idea where I’ve been but I have been LOVING these earrings. Some have a design attached to the back of the earring and some have a piece that you place on it before putting the back on. My favorite things about them is they look SO edgy and neat without being too in your face about it.
8. Colourpop. I’m not sure if I mentioned this already but I am OBSESSED with Colourpop cosmetics. Their lippiestix are only $5 and they are highly pigmented with great staying power. I prefer their matte shades over any other ones. The matte almost comes off as a cream lipstick, and they have a ton of shades. Their shipping is only $5 (if your total is under $30) and it’s SO GREAT. I also have some of their shadows and highlighters. I love how affordable this company is!
9. Young & Hungry. Why did I just now find this show? I’ve seen it being promoted in commercials and on social media but never really thought “WOW. That is something I really want to watch!” I randomly started watching it and loved it. I watched both seasons on Netflix in about 3 days. That’s how obsessed I became with it. Emily Osmet’s character is hilarious and makes the kinds of jokes I would, but her roommate Sofia has the BEST fashion sense. I love a good preppy outfit.
10. Lime green. Green is my favorite color but since it is summer I’ve been finding a lot of lime green clothing. I would dress in that color every day if I could but let’s face it, black is kind of my signature color when it comes to apparel.
I'm Tory, the creator behind The Barmy Fox. My current loves